This discount is for customers who are 12 years of age or older and meet the following requirements.
- An individual who has received a physical disability certificate, war disability certificate, rehabilitation certificate, or a mental disability health welfare certificate.
- A caregiver who will accompany the individual on the same flight (one person).
- *If the person holding the certificate is a child (between 3 and 11 years of age), this fare applies only to one caregiver of that child; another applicable fare such as the Normal Child Fare applies to the child.
- *If the person holding the certificate is an infant (under 3 years of age) and does not occupy a seat, this fare does not apply to the caregiver of the infant.
- *A caregiver is defined as a passenger 12 years of age or older with caregiving skills who flies at the same time on the same route as the person receiving care.
- *This fare cannot be used if the mental disability health welfare certificate expires on the same day as the date of departure.
- *If you have a war disability certificate, please select "Type 1" on the Solaseed Air website when you make the reservation.
- *If you do not present the aforementioned certificate, you might have to purchase a ticket with a fare that is purchasable on the flight date.
Reservations are accepted from the date specified by the company until the day of the flight.
- * Reservations can be made through the Solaseed Air Reservation and Information Center, using our fax reservation service, or at the airport. Go here for contact information.
You cannot change the passenger name after the reservation has been made.
||Within four days, including the date of the reservation
However, if the reservation is between three days prior to the flight date and the day of the flight, the deadline is 20 minutes prior to the departure time on the day of the flight.
|Period of Validity
With reservation: for reserved flight only.
Without reservation: the date of issuance and one year from the day following the date of issuance
After a ticket has been purchased, a refund can only be provided within 30 days as calculated from the day after the period of validity for the airplane ticket ends.
|Refund Handling Fee
||JPY 440 per ticket (one route)
||No cancellation fee will be charged if you request a reservation cancellation before the time of departure for your planned flight.
Additionally, the following cancellation fee will be charged if you do not request a reservation cancellation before the time of departure for your planned flight.
[per ticket (one route)]
- Tokyo (Haneda) - Okinawa (Naha) route: JPY 8,000
- Tokyo (Haneda) - Miyazaki / Kumamoto / Nagasaki / Kagoshima / Oita routes, Okinawa (Naha) - Miyazaki / Kagoshima / Kobe / Nagoya (Chubu Centrair) / Fukuoka routes, Nagoya (Chubu Centrair) - Miyazaki / Kagoshima route: JPY 6,000
- Okinawa (Naha) - Ishigaki route: JPY 4,000
||We will apply a fare amount that is valid on the purchase date of the airplane ticket. Adjustment of the cost difference, either an additional charge or a refund, might be necessary.
Solaseed Air Reservation and Information Center
8:00-20:00, 365 days a year
* Your call may be recorded for the purpose of improving quality.
Fax Reservation Service
We offer reservations by fax for customers with hearing or speech disabilities.
* On the transmission form, enter your name, age, gender, telephone number, and fax number, as well as your desired flight date, flight number, and any questions.
We will reply to your fax either the same day or the following day.
- The issuance date of the airplane ticket will be the date of credit card settlement or the date our company confirms payment by cash.
- Predetermined refund handling fees and cancellation fees will be charged for cancellations made after purchases. Additionally, a bank transfer fee might also be charged, depending on the method of payment.
- We will collect a Passenger Facility Charges on behalf of the airport facility company if your flight departs from or arrives at an airport subject to this policy. See details here
- Airplane tickets can only be used by the person whose name is written on the ticket. Be aware that even if you transfer a ticket to someone else, e.g. by online auction, it cannot be used by anyone other than the person under whose name it was issued.