Shareholder's Benefit Discount Fare
Customers who have Shareholder's Benefit Number Notifications.
Each Shareholder's Benefit Number is redeemable for a discount that is equivalent to 25% of the normal adult fare for a single-sector, one-way journey.
Up to 2 Shareholder's Benefit Numbers can be applied to 1 single-sector, one-way journey.
* For children between 3 and 11 years of age, a Shareholder's Benefit Number is redeemable for a discount that is equivalent to 25% or 50% of the child fare.
* May not be used in conjunction with other discounted fares.
Reservations are accepted from the sales start date designated by Solaseed Air until the departure date.
* Reservation changes are only accepted within the validity period of the Shareholder's Benefit Number.
To change a reservation outside of the validity period of the Shareholder's Benefit Number (i.e., outside of the allowable boarding period), another Shareholder's Benefit Number that is valid for the post-change boarding date is separately required.
It is not possible to change to the reverse direction of travel for the same sector or to a different sector.
|Registering Shareholder's Benefit Information
Please register your Shareholder's Benefit Number and registration password at the time of purchase or before completing check-in procedures following your purchase.
Your Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification will not be collected. After registering your information, please retain it until after you have completed your journey.
* Learn more about registering your Shareholder's Benefit Number and registeration password
Within 4 days of (and including) the reservation date.
If the reservation was made between 3 days before departure and the actual departure date, purchasing procedures must be completed no later than 20 minutes before the departure time of the flight.
With Reservation: Only valid for the reserved flight.
Without Reservation: 1 year after (and including) the issuance date.
* "Allowable boarding period" refers to the period within both the validity period indicated on the Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification and the validity period of the ticket.
After a ticket has been purchased, a refund is possible until 30 days after the ticket expiration date.
If a refund is granted after Shareholder's Benefit Number registration, the same Shareholder's Benefit Number and registration password can be used again, but only within the validity period of the Shareholder's Benefit Number. A Certificate of Non-use of Shareholder's Benefit Number will not be issued.
|Refund Handling Fee
JPY 440 per ticket (1 sector)
Cancellation fees will not apply if cancellation is requested by the departure time of the flight.
The following cancellation fees will apply if cancellation notification is not provided by the departure time of the flight.
- Tokyo (Haneda) - Okinawa (Naha) route: JPY 8,000 (For children: JPY 4,000)
- Tokyo (Haneda) - Miyazaki / Kumamoto / Nagasaki / Kagoshima / Oita routes, Okinawa (Naha) - Miyazaki / Kagoshima / Kobe / Nagoya (Chubu Centrair) / Fukuoka routes, Nagoya (Chubu Centrair) - Miyazaki / Kagoshima route: JPY 6,000 (For children: JPY 3,000)
- Okinawa (Naha) - Ishigaki: JPY 4,000 (For children: JPY 2,000)
[Per ticket (1 sector)]
Shareholder's Benefit Validity Period: From September 1 to August 31 of the following year (i.e., 1 year)
* The validity period indicated on the Shareholder's Benefit Number Notification is the allowable boarding period.
- Cancellations after purchase will incur refund handling and cancellation fees.
- The fare that is valid on the day of purchase will apply.
- The ticket can only be used by the person that is named on the ticket. Even if ownership of a ticket is transferred (sold via online auction, etc.), persons who are not named on the ticket cannot use it.
- We will collect a Passenger Facility Charges on behalf of the airport facility company if your flight departs from or arrives at an airport subject to this policy. See details here
* All times on this website are indicated in Japan Standard Time.