Lawson, Ministop, and FamilyMart
Use the multimedia terminal installed at the convenience store (Loppi at Lawson and Ministop, or FamiPort at FamilyMart) to issue an application ticket, and then pay at the register within 30 minutes.
- * The payment deadline is 20 minutes prior to the departure time on the boarding date.
However, depending on the fare type, you must pay by either the purchase deadline or the payment deadline, whichever is sooner.
- * This method of payment cannot be done online.
- * Only cash is accepted for this method of payment.
- * A receipt of payment will be issued when you pay. (It will serve as a Transaction Statement/Receipt.)
1. Make a reservation on the Solaseed Air website or through the Reservation and Information Center.
2. Carry out the procedure using the in-store multimedia terminal.
Follow the instructions on the screen to issue an application ticket, and take it to the register within 30 minutes to make the purchase.
3. Pay at the register.
After paying, you will receive a Customer Guide (Transaction Statement/Receipt).
The Transaction Statement/Receipt will have the "confirmation number" and "reservation number" printed on it. (These numbers are needed for the boarding procedure.) Keep it safe until the day of boarding.
* The "confirmation number" and "reservation number" are needed for the boarding procedure, so please keep them safe.
4. Boarding procedure at the airport on the boarding date